Tuesday, September 8, 2009

What to do with leftover pasta??

So I accidentally made WAY too much pasta the other night and I was tired of eating it for leftovers, but I didn't want to throw it away. Here's what I did:

Mix in with leftovers:
2 cans of tomato sauce
1 can of corn
A handful of cheese
Add anything else you want -- more meat, more veggies, more sauce
Add extra seasonings if you're good at that kind of stuff. (I'm not, so I added some pepper)

Put into a casserole dish and pile a ton of cheese on top.

Bake at 350 F for 10-20 min (Just keep checking to see how melted the cheese is. Before you eat it, check to make sure the pasta in the middle of the dish is warm --that's the spot that took me the longest to heat up.)

PS it was SO good -- way better than the original pasta dish!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted this cuz I made WAY too much pasta a couple nights ago

    ReplyDelete