Friday, September 4, 2009

BBQ Chicken Pizza

SO PERFECT ERIN! I didn't know that, I'll have to go look for it and let you guys know where I find it.


I've decided that I'm going to make BBQ pizza tonight! Actually, we might make a couple and freeze the ones we don't bake.


I got the idea from fabulesslyfrugal.com.

1 Pizza Crust (Buy one or make your own)

2 C. Mozzarella Cheese

1/2 Red onion2 Chicken Breasts

2-3 C BBQ Sauce (I got like 8 bottles under .50 cents or free from Alberstons a few weeks back!)

Cilantro

Optional: Pineapple or bacon bits


I'm guessing on the temp and cook time, but I'd think to cook it for about 400-450 F for 15-20 min. I'm hoping the store bought pizza crust will tell me :-) If we actually get around to baking the pizza, I'll take be sure to report the deliciousness (and pics)!

No comments:

Post a Comment